When I was a (much) younger man, I spent a good percentage of my time partaking in far too much drinking, not enough studying, and far too much online gaming. This was around the time of huge franchises starting up, such as Call of Duty and my personal favourite Battlefield. I spent many-a-night staring at my 19″ CRT monitor, with my top of the range 512kbps ‘broadband’ connection and my cutting edge AMD Athlon CPU… times have changed in the gaming world significantly, but now enterprise methodologies are making their way into the gaming market – but will they be successful?Continue reading
- VMware have changed their licensing model – why should you care?
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist