Most enterprises have been, for the past few years been preaching about migrations to various public and private clouds, taking their workloads out of self-run, or partner-run data centres. From my experience, similar technology stacks would be used in each of those datacenters, whether that be Cisco networking technologies, HP storage, Dell compute, the list of common vendors goes on and on. Moving to the cloud allow enterprises to stick by that mantra, if of course they commit to a single cloud provider.Continue reading
- VMware have changed their licensing model – why should you care?
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist