Given its often impossible (even within the same team) to understand the challenges of colleagues in different roles, so I thought it’d be a good idea to ask ex-collegues and aquaintenaces to do some digging! This is the first of these series, where I get the views of various members of IT departments across the UK, to understand their roles, their challenges, adapting to the changing technology landscape and the difficult times affecting their times as the pandemic affects all businesses. The first of these is with Dan Pass, CTO of 1st Stop Group, a well-established finance firm based out of Blackpool, UK.Continue reading
- VMware have changed their licensing model – why should you care?
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist