Software has evolved hugely over the past 10-20 years, moving from MS-DOS based command line entry, to C# based Windows Apps, to Web-based apps utelising Adobe Flash, and now everything is all about serverless apps and microservices. One things has stayed true though, a good app drives efficiencies in any business – the question is, do you have to build that software from the ground up to give yourself that edge over your competitors, or does buying off the shelf do the job?Continue reading
- VMware have changed their licensing model – why should you care?
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist