I spent the early part of my career in IT support maintaining workstations, before eventually moving into infrastructure support, virtualisation and eventually cloud. I’ve never been much of a coder, bar a few basic batch and powershell scripts to help me out along the way and with the DevOps role being used more often than not – its made me sit down and think whether I missed the boat in coding early in my career, or whether there is still a place out there for the ‘old school’ infrastructure guys?Continue reading
- VMware have changed their licensing model – why should you care?
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist