As-a-service, probably the second most commonly used term in enterprise IT nowadays, beyond the ever popular ‘Cloud’ buzzword. We’ve all heard of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) amongst others, but Identity-as-a-Service is a word that is mused around my office more often than not. This is certainly a growing space, with familar names such as Microsoft, IBM & Oracle, but these companies are not the ones gaining traction, OneLogin, Auth0 and the market leader; Okta (Gartner, Aug 2019 & Forrester Q2 2019). Up until recently, I’ve only heard of it being mentioned as a security product, but can it do moreContinue reading
- VMware have changed their licensing model – why should you care?
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist