So the first part of this topic focused mostly around identifying the IT areas that were applicable to your businesses and then assessing your maturity within those areas. Next up is the more interesting bit, where you document where those improvements can be made and how to put a plan of action (or roadmap) of when to implement the new solution, or process improvement.Continue reading
- VMware have changed their licensing model – why should you care?
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist