Having recently engaged with a number of large vendors around our end-user compute estate, it made me think about the pros and cons of using a vendor full security stack as opposed to buying ‘best of breed’ from a variety of vendors. Obviously there is the stategy of security the data, forget about the endpoint, but for certain industries, this isn’t always the best fit.Continue reading
- VMware have changed their licensing model – why should you care?
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist