With most businesses sending their staff home, I thought I’d put up a very quick post to share a few thoughts, and ideas for smaller departments or those without a Coronavirus Task Force. I’m happy to keep this up to date with any suggestions from you LinkedIn or Twitter folk for anything that I’ve missed, so throw me some suggestions! I’m going to include a few companies that have reached out to me over the past couple of weeks with useful free trials of their software which could be helpful.Continue reading
- VMware have changed their licensing model – why should you care?
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist