In my day job (yes I have one outside of blogging – thats why I’ve not blogged for a while!) I’ve been spending some of the lockdown time looking at various products for unified endpoint management, which is the new marketing term used for device management. In particular I’ve been really impressed with Workspace One. This post is going to serve two purposes, firstly as a brain dump for my thoughts, and secondly for you guys to understand a little bit about what it can do with no marketing bias.Continue reading
- VMware have changed their licensing model – why should you care?
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist