I have read a number of harrowing, horrifying and humbling articles over the past 3 weeks or so, since the terrible murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis. I am, as a white British man, not the right person to sit here educating others on how to treat everyone equally and fairly. I can honestly say, the last few weeks have been an education and a real history lesson, not the ones I was taught as a youngster. It has however, given me time to reflect and realise how I’ve rarely worked in a properly diverse work environment, and how I’d like to change that in the future.Continue reading
- VMware have changed their licensing model – why should you care?
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist