Over the last few weeks on what seems like hundreds of conference calls I’ve had heard plenty of stories of the challenges of jungling work and family life, especially with little kids running around. Having recently having become a father myself, it has made me think about the challenges that the next generations will have and how technology will solve those problems. But the pressing question has been how us, as parents and ‘oldies’, inspire the younger generations into using technology to improve our health, planet and other pressing issues.Continue reading
- VMware have changed their licensing model – why should you care?
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist