If I had a £1 for every time someone used the dreaded acronym JML during my career then I wouldn’t need to work anymore. Its usually followed by “… is rubbish” or preceded by “We need a better process for….”. The reality is, understanding who is joining your business, who is moving roles or departments or who is sadly leaving your business is a challenge. Here’s my thoughts on how to make this process slick(er)Continue reading
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist
- Getting Started with Ansible with VMC on AWS