Apple’s announcements are usually loud, brash and hit the headlines worldwide, but last week they released a new MacBook Air and iPad Pro with barely a headline in sight due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis. More interestingly though was a ipados update which could change the iPad as we know it.Continue reading
- VMware have changed their licensing model – why should you care?
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist