Anyone who knows me, or has ever talked to me about the collaboration space, knows its an area of IT I’m quite excited about. Over the past 10 years we’ve all seen products such as Slack emerge and dominate the market, Hipchat disappearing under the weight of Slack and then the powerhouse of Microsoft enter the scene with Teams. But who is using these tools in anger – is this just used in development houses and in the IT domain, or are enterprises seeing adoption and value with all their staff?Continue reading
- VMware have changed their licensing model – why should you care?
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist