Not one I’d originally been able to attend, but a bonus side-effect of the coronavirus isolation is that events such as these, are forced to cater for remote attendees, which is exactly what I am! Okta if you’re not aware, is the leader in Identity-as-a-service, so to you and me (techies, not sales folk) is that it is a service giving you SAML, OAUTH, etc (single sign on) to web apps, as well as a centralised directory that can be a huge differentiator in this new cloud-centric world. I’m keen to see what the new major announcements are, that I can utilise within Stagecoach (my employer) to improve the user experience or security.Continue reading
- VMware have changed their licensing model – why should you care?
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist