As we enter November, the penultimate month in a rather turbulent year, my thoughts normally wander on to what the next year will bring tech wise for me. Despite a punishing year for many businesses, the big tech companies (on the whole) have continued to grow, AWS posted revenues $11.6bn for Q3 2020, up by 29% year on year and Google Cloud made $3.44bn compared to $2.38bn for same quarter in 2019. But forget about the big boys, what’s more interesting is those tech companies on the way up, and theres a few!Continue reading
- VMware have changed their licensing model – why should you care?
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist