So over the past few years I’ve mixed between both Windows and Mac for daily work drivers and home use. I have a standard app for browsing the web, I have a standard app for writing documents, and I have a standard app for writing code however one thing that has always bugged me is that on Windows I either used Greenshot or the built in Snipping tool to take screenshots, and on Mac I just used the native app, but both of them I found frustrating to use, step forth Snagit!Continue reading
- Lifting and shifting documents to Microsoft 365? What’s the best approach?
- So he’s disrupted the car industry, is Elon about to do the same with Internet Access?
- JML, joiners, movers and leavers. How to make it work well in your business
- Server Provisioning & Configuration Management: A Checklist
- Getting Started with Ansible with VMC on AWS